Access data by filling out the form below
We use the standard ORF name for genes
and TFs. If your gene names are in a different format you can translate
the names at SGD. Full translation
tables are available for download at SGD. Also, the
Ensembl Genome Browser allows
you to download lists of gene translations.
- If you don't want to download data you can return to our
homepage or view it in the
- If you want different datasets or
the raw feature data used to generate our classifiers please
- View a list of the leave-one-out accuracy estimates of each TF classifier- click
- Download the top ranked features for each classifier in
text format... please also the the associated README
- Download the whole dataset here.
When you enter your desired probability cutoff note that Probabilites are of the form P(target | SVM output) and a threshold of 0.5 represents the Bayes optimal decision threshold. Thus, a good classifier would normally choose any genes with P>0.5 as targets. For more confident sets, increase the threshold. When deciding which threshold to set, it may be useful to look at the accuracy of the classifier for your TF of interest. You can probably choose looser thresholds for more accurate classifiers.